Sunday 22 May 2011

Straiton no chaser

Am not a regular visitor to Straiton Retail Park. Though the Park is on the bus route 141 from East Lothian - it takes for ever as it meanders through the highways and byways of East and Mid Lothian. It has the usual range of retail park type of shops which only have a limited appeal to me generally.

But a colleague excitedly told me about the delights of Home Bargains - indeed she was going back there to collect some bits and bobs for her mum. I recognised it from the hometown of my bargain hunter chums from Morley in West Yorkshire.

So, the opportunity came for a quick troll round last Friday when I cadged a lift from her. I wouldn't go out there specifically to pick up the range of household and food products that it sells. But if you are out there it's worth a trip round - but a shame that the shop at Straiton doesn't sell booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment